10th International specialized exhibition on IT for transport and transport infrastructure Electronica-Transport 2016 took place 6-8 April 2016 in Moscow.
The key feature of the event is accumulating in one place IT and electronics for subway, railways, city public transport, cargo and auto transport. It is a unique chance to share experience and to discuss common problems.
The exhibition was held alongside with electric mobility forum and exhibition ElectroTrans 2016. It was supported by Russian Transport Ministry, State Duma (Parliament) Transport Committee, International Association Metro, MGUPS MIIT (Leading Transport University of Russia), Moscow City Administration, APEAP (Association of Electronics Manufacturers). In the exposition 27 companies took part. Over 2000 experts from over 700 enterprises visited the exhibition and the conference program.
Nowadays the obsolete dispatch, control, security and communications systems in Russian transport infrastructure face a great demand in intensive implementation of modern electronics. The market of electronic equipment for transport is estimated at 5,0 billion USD with an annual growth 5-20% depending on the type of equipment.
Distinctive features of transport electronics are:
- high reliability, safety, modularity,
- mechanical and climatic stability.
Specific features for Russian transport (also vital on the territory of Baltic and CIS states):
- low temperature (up to -50oC) and dust stand up
- long mean time between service operation, PS instability, welcome wireless technology and easy to communicate with obsolete equipment.
The aims of Electronica-Transport fair are:
- To provide the customers from public and commercial auto transport, railways devisions, CIS city metros and electric public transport, transport infrastructure with up-to-date information in the field of on-board electronics, control, communication, navigation, inforamtion and safety systems.
- To suggest prove and reliable electronic components, modules and software for developers and manufacturers of systems, vehicle building and repair plants and allied industries.
Electronica-Transport is a unique event for the engineers and technical experts in the field of design, manufacture and running of electronics and IT solutions for transport use.
We recommend you to arrange customs and delivery services for your exhibits as well as Russian visa application well in advance!